I Love Takuyaki - How about you?

While I was strolling, window shopping, and walking all over the places in the mall, I felt tired, hungry, and a little bit exhausted. So, I decided to go to the 5th floor in Metro Ayala Cebu. I saw a stall there and its name was Takuyaki Japanese Balls. 

I came there around 10am and I waited for a few minutes because the vendor was still preparing the food. I saw how it was prepared and most likely they were made from vegetables These balls were slathered either with hot or spicy sauce or whatever your preference would be and it was drizzled with mayonnaise. When I tasted it, WOW! YUMMY!

PRICE (as of April 2015)
3 Takuyaki balls = P20
or
3 Takuyaki balls with juice = P30




Joel

This blog is about travelling, lifestyle, food, photography, etc. You can email me at crisjo2012na@gmail.com

4 comments:

CLICK HERE (2)