Can-Umantad Falls

Can-Umantad Falls: One of the Hidden Wonders of Bohol
Nature is indeed always beautiful. I've seen a lot of waterfalls in Cebu and all of them were magnificent. I've been working in Cebu for almost 4 years now and I've been to the different places in this province. I grew up in Bohol and I haven't seen all the wonders there yet. So, I decided to search up for a natural wonder there. I browsed the internet and came up with Can-Umantad falls. The first time I saw this thing in google, I fell in loved by it. Since I haven't meet my college friends for around 3 years, I communicated them and asked their opinion if we could go in Can-Umantad falls not only for fun and adventure but also as a reunion after not seeing each other for such a long time. I even sent them some pictures of the said place to convince them and they liked it very much. I felt very excited to go there and also to see my friends after many years.

It was around 5:30am on the 4th of November, 2015 when Limuel and I waited for the Ceres bus bound for Ubay. Limuel was one my college friends and we're from the same town so we decided to see each other first.
My other friends were from Tagbilaran City. I told them that we'd just wait for the bus with them as it would pass by our town going to Candijay. The bus came at around 6am and we stepped inside the bus. I was very happy because it would be our first time to go on an adventure after many years. Years have come but they had never changed. 
(NoteItinerary is at the bottom of this page. )

Her name's Amorette and she's on my closest friends in college. She's now a public school teacher in Bohol and she has a very nice voice. You may contact her to sing on your wedding. (Hehe!)

From Left to Right:
Yvonne, Me, Amorette, Limuel, Jendra
All of us are licensed teachers and are currently working in private and public schools.

From Tagbilaran City, you must drop by here at Brgy. Lungsodaan.
                                
courtesy: google map











































ITINERARY:
1. Dao Bus Terminal, TAGBILARAN CITY to Lungsodaan, CANDIJAY(non-aircon bus)
Fare = P73 (as of November 2015)
Travel time = 2-2.5 hours

2. Brgy. Lungsodaan in Candijay to Brgy. Cadapdapan (chartered motorcycle or habal2x)
Fare = P60 per person (Two people must ride the motorcycle. Otherwise, you will pay 120 for the ride if you are alone.)
Travel time = P35-40 minutes

3. Others
Entrance fee = P10 (local tourist) and P20 (for foreign tourist only)
Trekking going to Can-Umantad Falls = 25-30 minutes

TOTAL EXPENSES(does not include the food):
P276

Joel

This blog is about travelling, lifestyle, food, photography, etc. You can email me at crisjo2012na@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Awesome, simply marvelous, where is caja?? I would love to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you for dropping by. Can-umantad falls is located in Brgy. Cadapdapan, Candijay, Bohil in the Province of Bohol, Philippines

      Delete
  2. Amazing place. Never been there. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bonet :) I hope you could go there someday. Let's explore!

      Delete
  3. Never been trying to witness this beautiful view. I wish to go there. Thanks for this. :) Nice pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

CLICK HERE (2)