Cafe Tiala

Wearing the costume of Olaf and a beautiful female costume.
Are you interested to go in this place?


If you want to dine in a place where there is relaxation, peace, and cozy environment, then this place would be suitable for you.
Cafe Tiala is located near the Grand Convention Center of Cebu. It's complete address is Unit2-D 2nd floor, The Forum Bldg., Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Cebu City, Cebu.
Cafe Tiala signage taken at night.

My friends and I planned to meet in this place and I arrived first and I humbly asked the personnel there that we had a reservation in the name of Carol.

While waiting for them, I took some pictures all over the place.

I saw this barbie doll near the entrance of the princess room.

This little chandelier gave us light while inside the room.

Some stuffs were being put all over the place.


There were these costumes which were free to wear. Actually, these were for females only.

I found this large heart-shaped eyewear so I wore it.

Haha. I looked crazy in my eyewear.

While waiting for my friends to arrive.

At last! My friends arrived. She's Carol. Remember the room was reserved in her name. Look how cute she was in her pink costume.

She's Steph, my fellow blogger and the costume looked great on her. We were standing near the entrance of the princess room. The entrance of the room was not so high so you must watch your head upon entering the room.

I found a costume for myself. Here it was!
Olaf! one of the characters in the movie "Frozen"


-feeling blissful


She's standing at the door's entrance. It was little but cozy.

Upon entering the room, footwear must be removed.

Their best menu.

All of the cafes and restaurants I've been, this place was the most creative in terms of presenting their list of menu. 

The list of their menu were indeed put inside a box which was cylindrical in shape.

HERE ARE THEIR COMPLETE LIST OF MENU:








Inside the room was this flat screen TV where you could watch a movie while eating your favorite dish.

Looking at the menu.

Carol and I were inside the room. There was no chair so we had to squat on the floor. :)

THE FOOD WERE HERE!!!!


Samgyeopsal

Ramen

Kimchi

Sandwiches

Jasmine Herb Tea

A piece of cake. (This was given free to us.) :)

Lemon Iced Tea and Blue Lemonade

 Tteokbokki (rice cakes in hot sauce)


Rice in heart-shaped













Joel

This blog is about travelling, lifestyle, food, photography, etc. You can email me at crisjo2012na@gmail.com

3 comments:

CLICK HERE (2)