Affordable But Delicious!

 Beautiful painting inside the carinderia.

As a tourist and a traveller, I never fail to fill my empty stomach because I need energy for the whole day. Upon arriving in Vigan City on the 15th of May,2015 at 8:30am, the four of us looked for an accommodation and after that we rented a tricycle for the day trip around the city. We asked the driver of the tricycle a place where we could eat breakfast in a restaurant or carinderia at a reasonable price. He directed us to a carinderia somewhere in the city and its name was "Dada's Carinderia". He told us that they served affordable menu which has a very good taste so we tried eating there. The prices of their meal were P30 and above. I tried ordering their "sinigang na bangus" and when I tasted it, oh! it was so appetizing that I had a second helping of rice. That made me ate two cups of rice. WOW! YUMMY! SUBARASHI! That's all I can say.


 Pay as you order.

 Their menu.



 This art was on the wall of Dada's restaurant.

 Collage painting inside the restaurant.

 This is truly wonderful.

This beautiful silver bottle container is where the plastic cellophanes are to be placed.

 Round mirror inside the carinderia.

Joel

This blog is about travelling, lifestyle, food, photography, etc. You can email me at crisjo2012na@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK HERE (2)