I Love Vigan's Empanada

Vigan's special empanada.

Vigan's empanada is something unique than any other empanadas. It is big in size, crispy,and comes in different choices. At first, I thought it was just a small one but when I actually saw it, it was really that big. When I tasted it, it was so satisfying. Even until now, I could still remember its taste. Well, I'd rather say never miss to grab a bite of their famous empanada if you happen to go there eventually.

Since the driver of the tricycle we rented was from there, he then showed us a place where we could eat the mouth-watering empanada. We ate at CJ's Empanada and Okoy. I don't know what okoy is so don't ask me about it. Hehe!

 CJ's Empanada and Okoy

 Food choices



Joel

This blog is about travelling, lifestyle, food, photography, etc. You can email me at crisjo2012na@gmail.com

4 comments:

CLICK HERE (2)